Thanks for stopping by. Wanna go for walk?
Let’s talk about those things you would prefer to keep silent:
- Low self-esteem
Here, you’ll find comfort for your journey. I want to come alongside you—after all, that’s what comfort means: To come alongside someone who needs help. Through God’s word, you’ll experience freedom—a freedom that I now enjoy.
God has set me free!
- He alone has turned my depression into joy.
- He alone has transformed me from an unhealthy codependent into a recovering codependent in healthy relationships.
- He alone has helped me to accept my illnesses and use them to encourage others.
- He alone has granted me victory over my addictions.
- He alone has turned my perfectionism into peaceful rest.
- He alone defines my self-worth.
God alone has set me free!
I am God’s beautiful princess! And you are too! That’s why I want to comfort you with the comfort God has given me.
So…How about that walk?
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. ~2 Corinthians 1:3-4